- Industry leader in a traditionally stable niche of the retail industry
- One of the largest U.S. providers of infant/toddler bedding, bibs, soft goods and accessories
- Attractive line of leading name-brand and private-label merchandise
- Diverse distribution channels
- Strong licensing and retail relationships throughout the United States
- Well positioned for continued future growth
- Organic growth through continued product category diversification, further channel diversification (e.g., international sales) and new placements with key retailers
- Continued pursuit of opportunistic acquisitions
- Three accretive acquisitions over the past several years
- Strongly positioned as industry consolidator in fragmented market
- Strong cost-containment best practices and track record
- Steadily increasing financial performance for Fiscal Year 2014
- Net income up 12.9%, and earnings per diluted share increased by more than 13%
- Full year sales improved by 3.7%, through creative new products and placements.
- Healthy balance sheet and no long-term debt
- Attractive return to shareholders through dividends of $0.08 per share
- What is the Company’s long-term growth strategy? The Company's long-term growth strategy emphasizes continued product innovation, particularly within its well-known branded product lines; ongoing end-market diversification; international expansion; opportunistic acquisitions; and rigorous cost-containment efforts to maintain a healthy balance sheet and preserve strong operating cash flows.
- What are the Company’s primary brands? The Company’s portfolio of well-respected brands include NoJo infant and toddler bedding, blankets and accessories; Neat Solutions disposable products; and the Bibsters line of disposable bibs.
- What licenses does the Company hold in the U.S.? In addition to its strong branded products, Crown Crafts holds a number of premier licenses for its products, including Disney Baby, Sesame Street, Fisher-Price, Nickelodeon, Carter's, Hello Kitty and more.
- For whom does the Company provide private label products? The Company has private label programs with Wal-Mart (“Parent’s Choice” products), Target (“Circo” products) and Toys “R” Us/Babies “R” Us (“Koala Baby” products).